Asymmetrical design, plenty of features, protection & comfort
The ALPINA BROOKLYN is a helmet for the city. The design language of the ALPINA BROOKLYN may be subtle, but it is striking. Asymmetrical air vents on the front, matt plain colours, a short visor, large ventilation openings at the top that form a guardian angel with the padding inside – and an LED light on the rear. At the push of a button, it activates a string of lights all around, steady or blinking, thus providing extra safety in the urban jungle.
Features of the Brooklyn
- Inmold Tec: Inmold helmets are made by fusing the inner shell underneath the outer shell at high pressure. The two shells are bonded, making Inmold helmets extremely stable and very light.
- Hi-EPS: All Inmold helmets have inner shells made of Hi-EPS (highly expanded polystyrene). This material consists of many microscopically small air chambers which effectively absorb the forces caused by an impact. In addition, Hi-EPS does not absorb water or sweat.
- Ceramic Shell: This is the outer shell of all Alpina helmets manufactured using the Inmold process. This lightweight material is extremely impact- and scratch-resistant, it contains UV stabilisers and is anti-static.
- Run System Ergo Flex+: This system also has the head rests for pressure distribution plus the new, easier-to-use adjustment wheel at the back of the helmet. Both elements are made of plastic.
- Ergomatic: Ergomatic is a non-twist adjustment mechanism with several settings selectable one-handed. It cannot come open in case of a crash.
- Custom Fit System: The angle of the neck support can be adjusted produce a perfect fit at the rear of the head.
- Y-Clip: The Y-Clip connects the front and rear straps beneath the ear. Fine adjustments are quick and extremely easy to make.
- Shield Protect: The detachable shield provides protection against dirt splash as well as direct sunlight.
- Earphone Tubes: With the Earphone Tubes you can easily fix your headphone cables to the chin lock.
Recommended glasses: Alpina Nacan I
To ensure the ALPINA BROOKLYN can be adjusted perfectly to the head, the Run System Ergo Flex+ is integrated. The size can be adjusted nearly infinitely with a fine adjustment system via a dial.
The bike helmet is manufactured using the inmold procedure, with which the Hi-EPS inner shell under the outer shell is foamed under high pressure and heat. The result is a helmet both lightweight and secure – for comfortable rides through the city.
There are no reviews yet.