Perfectly suited to active children
The Flexxy Junior’s name tells you exactly who and what it is for. With their sturdy yet flexible frame, the glasses are perfect for active kids. Their size was specifically developed for children between the ages of six and nine.
Features of the Flexxy Junior
- Optical glazing: Glasses with Optical Glazing make optical glazing with corrective lenses possible. The possible optical lens range is about -4.0 dpt to +4.0.
- 2-component-design: The combination of hard frame, soft arm tips and nose pads enhances the fit and comfort of the glasses.
- Optimized airflow: The heavily domed lenses protect the eyes from draughts and cold. The indirect airflow also prevents the lenses from fogging up.
- Flexible frame: The frame of the glasses is very flexible and can be bent in all directions without breaking.
Lens technology of the Flexxy Junior
- Mirror: Mirror is a multi-coated mirrored lens. They provide protection from harsh glares and infrared light. Mirror is also a style element.
- Ceramic: Ceramic – the base material of all ALPINA glasses – provides 100% UV protection.
Thanks to their flexibility, they can be adjusted to the face and are accordingly extremely comfortable to wear. They also have a long service life. The Flexxy Junior is fitted with break-proof ceramic lenses, which offer 100% UV protection.
There are no reviews yet.