Bling bling – with meaning.
Discreetly applied LEDs allow the Alpina Haga LED Helmet to light up and show it and its wear in the best light. Whether with blinking, oscillating or steady lights. What’s most important in designing a helmet is safety. The Alpina Haga LED Helmet provides protection in the event of a collision thanks to Hi-EPS, a perfect fit and the inmold construction. The integrated LED technology comes into play even before the worst case, as it prevents accidents. The sooner you’re seen, the less likely you are to be missed. And as the highest part of a cyclist, the head is the perfect place for an extra safety feature.
Alpina Haga LED technologies:
- HI-EPSAlpina helmets have inner shells made of Hi-EPS (highly expanded polystyrene). This material consists of many microscopically small air chambers which effectively absorb the forces caused by an impact. Hi-EPS provides optimum protection with the benefit of allowing extra-thin walls.
- CERAMICThis impact- and scratch-resistant polycarbonate shell is fitted to all Alpina helmets manufactured using the Inmold procedure. The blank workpieces are shaped at high temperature onto the form of the helmet design and the shells are then pressed onto the helmet’s Hi-EPS body. The material combines a number of distinct advantages: it is impact- and scratch-resistant, it contains UV stabilisers and is anti-static.
- INMOLD TECThe Inmold production process involves the polycarbonate outer shell of the helmet being heated to a high temperature and “baked” onto the EPS helmet body at high pressure. This produces a permanent bond across the entire surface of the inner and outer shells, producing a helmet with the advantage of being very light yet extremely stable.
- SHIELD PROTECTThe removable slide-in visor protects the face both from splashing mud and from solar radiation.
- RUN SYSTEM ERGO FLEXThe Run System Ergo Flex is Alpina’s lightest and most comfortable fitting system. The filigree construction nestles evenly against the head and thus increases protection. The Ergo Flex Run System can be adjusted via a fine grid – a helmet cannot be adjusted more individually, smoothly or comfortably.
- ERGOMATICTried and tested countless times, this is the buckle used in all Alpina cycle helmets. It features a red push button and multi-step automatic adjustment. It can be used one-handed, so for example you can loosen the strap when riding uphill and tighten it again for the descent, and it cannot come open in the event of a crash.
- Y-CLIPA helmet can only provide proper protection if it stays securely in place in the event of an impact. The fastening that joins the two straps under the ear is critical to this. Alpina’s Y-Clip system guarantees a perfect fit down to the last millimetre, all in a matter of seconds.
- CUSTOM FITAs heads vary in shape they need an adjustment system that is flexible. In combination with the Run Systems, Custom Fit ensures a slip-free snug fit. The rear neck support can be adjusted to several angles of incline so that it fits snugly and without undue pressure.
- FLY NETThe front ventilation holes have a mesh lining which effectively works as an insect screen to protect the wearer’s head from insect bites when riding in hot or humid conditions.
- ANTIBACTERIAL INTERIORThe padding is designed to prevent the development of bacteria and odour caused by sweat. The helmet pads have been dermatologically tested and have excellent skin compatibility. They can also be easily removed and washed at a maximum temperature of 40° C.
The Alpina Zuku glasses match this helmet perfectly. Note: Please measure the head circumference to get the right helmet size.
There are no reviews yet.