The Alpina Kamloop Helmet is a helmet for alpine tours, climbs, flowing trails and technical passages and offers optimum ventilation.
The Inmold construction of the MTB helmet is safe and lightweight. The Hi-EPS material ensures that in case of a fall, the forces are absorbed and the head remains as unharmed as possible. When biking, sweat is an award: for performance, power and courage. The Kamloop does not want to take this award away from you, but with a specially designed helmet ventilation to cool the head as long and sustainably as possible.
An optimised fit and various adjustment options as well as further comfort features guarantee highest wearing comfort.
Features of the Alpina Kamloop helmet
- Inmold Tec: Inmold helmets use high pressure and high heat to foam the inner shell under the outer shell.
- Hi-EPS: The inner shell of all Inmold helmets are made of Hi-EPS. Thanks to many, microscopic air chambers, acting forces are absorbed in an impact.
- Edge Protect: Edge Protect is applied to the lower edges of the helmet using the Inmold process – a safety plus in the event of a side impact and protection against damage in everyday use.
- Ceramic Shell: The name given to the outer shell of all Inmold-manufactured Alpina helmets. This thin and lightweight material is extremely break and scratch resistant, UV stable and anti-static.
- Run System Ergo Flex 2: The Run System Ergo Flex 2 is a lightweight and comfortable fitting system. The filigree construction fits perfectly to the head and thus increases the protection.
- 3D Fit: Adjustable in all dimensions. With the height-adjustable Run System, the helmet can be adjusted three-dimensionally to the head.
- Ergomatic: All Alpina helmets are equipped with the Ergomatic harness buckle. The twist-proof, multi-stage automatic latch can be operated with one hand.
- Custom Fit System: For a perfect fit at the back of the head, the neckband is adjustable in inclination.
- Y-Clip: The Y-Clip brings the front and back straps together under the ear. The fine adjustment works effortlessly.
- 17 vents
- Fly Net: Fly net on the front vents.
There are no reviews yet.