Large field of vision & perfect protection
The strength of the Alpina Lyron HR sports glasses is their half frame, which offers modern style, outstanding protection and maximum range of applications. This keeps you as safe as possible during sports while still looking good.
Features of the Lyron HR
- 2 component design: Comfortable fit and wearability due to stable frames, with soft arm tips and/or nose pads
- Optical glazing: Glasses with Optical Glazing make optical glazing with corrective lenses possible. The possible optical lens range is about -4.0 dpt to +4.0.
- Adaptable nosepad: Adjustable Nose Pads to ensure an optimum fit for any with or shape of nose
- Optimized Airflow: Improved vision and protection from draughts thanks to strongly domed lenses and a targeted airflow management that prevents lenses from fogging up
Lens technology of the Lyron HR
- Mirror: Mirror is a multi-coated mirrored lens. They provide protection from harsh glares and infrared light. Mirror is also a style element.
- Ceramic: Ceramic – the base material of all ALPINA glasses – provides 100% UV protection.
The mirroring reflects infrared rays and thus reduces strain on the eyes. The lens is made of unbreakable ceramic material and provides 100% UV protection.
Malleable nose pads as well as temples with a rubberised soft insert ensure the best possible comfort. Meanwhile, a high-quality folding mechanism keeps the strap in its position.
There are no reviews yet.