The S-Way is for every day. The multifunctional, allround glasses fit every face and every sport. Which way will you choose?
With the inlinable and deformable temples, the sunglasses can be individually adapted to the shape of the face. Thanks to the mirror coating, infrared rays are reflected, 100% UV protection is given. Best view. Best protection. At any time. This is what the Alpina S-Way V Glasses offer.
Features of the Alpina S-Way V Glasses
- 2-component design: Pleasant fit and high wearing comfort due to a stable frame with soft temple ends and/or nose pads
- Adjustable temples: Exact adaptation to the face due to adjustable inclination of the temples
- Adjustable nose pads: Precise adjustment to any nose shape due to cold formable nose pads
Lens technology of the Alpina S-Way V Glasses
- 100% UV protection: 100% UV-A, -B, -C protection
- Cold Flex: With cold deformable temple ends and nose wings, the glasses can be optimally adjusted
- Decentered Lenses: Clear, distortion-free view through decentered lenses
- Fogstop: The Fogstop coating on the inside of the lens ensures a fog-free view
- Hydrophobic Lens: Clear vision thanks to a water- and dirt-repellent nanostructure on the lens.
- ptimized Airflow: Improved vision and protection from drafts thanks to strongly curved lenses and a targeted airflow system that prevents the lenses from fogging up.
- Varioflex: Varioflex technology optimally adjusts the lens tint to the light conditions (photochromic).The lens filters out annoying reflections and optimally adapts the tint to the light conditions (photochromic). It covers the protection levels Cat. 1 to 3. Fogstop prevents the lens from fogging up, and thanks to the hydrophobic coating, water and dirt roll off more easily.
There are no reviews yet.