Modern design, maximum protection
The new glacier goggles from ALPINA: SKYWALSH. Modern design, maximum protection. The glass with protection level 4 and the coverage on the sides make the ALPINA SKYWALSH a pair of glacier goggles without compromises. Only the peak is the limit.
Features of the Skywalsch VLM+
- 2 component design: Comfortable fit and wearability due to stable frames, with soft arm tips and/or nose pads
- Side protection: Covers embedded in the frame prevent eye damage due to scattered light entering from the sides on glaciers and at high altitudes in the mountains.
- Optimized Airflow: Improved vision and protection from draughts thanks to strongly domed lenses and a targeted airflow management that prevents lenses from fogging up
Lens technology of the Skywalsch VLM+
- Mirror: Mirror is a multi-coated mirrored lens. They provide protection from harsh glares and infrared light. Mirror is also a style element.
- Varioflex: Varioflex glasses are self-tinting (photochromatic) and provide excellent visibility in changing light conditions.
- Hydrophobic lens: The front of the lens has a nanostructure that causes water to form beads, forcing rain and mud splashes to run off, leaving visibility unimpaired.
- Fogstop: Fogstop coating of the lenses effectively prevents fogging.
The ALPINA SKYWALSH VLM+ has a self-tinting (photochromatic) varioflex glass that covers protection levels 1 through 4. This guarantees high visibility even in changing light conditions, and even reaches glacier standard with protection level 4.
Shutters on the straps prevent scattered light from coming in through the side – an essential safety feature in the mountains and on glaciers in order to prevent eye damage.
The 2 component design ensures the glacier glasses fit well and are comfortable to wear. The hard rims are robust and lend stability to the ALPINA SKYWALSH, the soft, rubber-coated strap ends and nose pads make it comfortable to wear the glasses.
There are no reviews yet.