For sports people who are versatile on the go
With the Tri-Scray 2.0 HR, Alpina continues the successful history of sport glasses with interchangeable lenses. The new half-frame version is aimed primarily at sports people who are versatile on the go.
Features of the Tri-Scray HR 2.0
- 2 component design: Comfortable fit and wearability due to stable frames, with soft arm tips and/or nose pads
- Adaptable nosepad: Adjustable Nose Pads to ensure an optimum fit for any with or shape of nose
- Optimized Airflow: Improved vision and protection from draughts thanks to strongly domed lenses and a targeted airflow management that prevents lenses from fogging up
- Twist fix: The lens change mechanism works by clicking on a small lever at the arm joint and pulling the lens down to extract it.
- Changing lens system: With three changing lenses (in black, orange and clear), you’re prepared for any light situation.
Lens technology of the Tri-Scray HR 2.0
- Mirror: Mirror is a multi-coated mirrored lens. They provide protection from harsh glares and infrared light. Mirror is also a style element.
- Ceramic: Ceramic – the base material of all ALPINA glasses – provides 100% UV protection
Thanks to the Twist-Fix lens changing technology, the perfect tinted lens is just a flick of the wrist away. Click, clack – lens off. And just as quickly, the interchangeable lens is in.
The adjustable nose pads are individually adjusted – they guarantee that the glasses always sit perfectly on the nose. Ergonomically shaped 2-component brackets ensure that the Tri-Scray 2.0 HR does not slip.
There are no reviews yet.