It protects and protects and protects – the Alpina Twist Five HR QV Glasses are among the best-selling sports glasses on the market. And not without reason: since their introduction, they have set standards in terms of comfort, fit and design.
The half-frame version Twist Five HR QV is equipped with the high-end Quattroflex Varioflex technology. This gives it an enormous range of use and makes it the outstanding sports eyewear for any light and weather conditions.
The adjustable temples allow the glasses to be individually adapted to the shape of the face. The Twist Five HR QV is the perfect goggle – for any weather, for any sport.
Features of the Alpina Twist Five HR QV Glasses
- 2-component design: Pleasant fit and high wearing comfort due to a stable frame with soft temple tips and/or nose pads
- Adjustable temples: Precise adjustment to the face due to adjustable inclination of the temples
- Adjustable nose pads: Precise adjustment to any nose shape due to cold formable nose pads
- Goggle Pouch Included: Packaging including Mircofiber bag for cleaning the lenses
- Spectacle width 139mm
Lens technology of the Alpina Twist Five HR QV Glasses
- 100% UV protection: 100% UV-A, -B, -C protection
- Hydrophobic Lens: Clear view due to a water and dirt repellent nano structure on the lens
- Decentered Lenses: Clear, distortion-free view through decentered lenses
- Fogstop: Fogstop coating on the inside of the lens ensures a fog-free view
- Mirror: Mirrored lens reflects infrared rays
- Optimized Airflow: Improved visibility and protection from drafts thanks to highly curved lenses and targeted airflow that prevents fogging of the lenses.
- Quattroflex: Quattroflex technology increases contrast and filters out distracting reflections
- QuattroVarioflex: QV combines the high-contrast lens technology with polarizing filter (Quattroflex) with a self-tinting lens (Varioflex).
- Varioflex: Varioflex technology optimally adjusts the lens tint to the light conditions (photochromic).The lenses adapt the tint optimally to the light conditions (photochromic). They cover the protection levels cat. 1 to 3.
There are no reviews yet.