Best possible protection for the smallest heads
The smallest heads get the best possible protection with the Ximo. It provides everything a cycling youth needs to stay safe on the road – even a built-in tail light. The children’s helmet provides a multitude of detailed solutions, all geared towards one goal: maximum safety with maximum comfort.
Features of the Ximo Flash
- Inmold Tec: Inmold helmets are made by fusing the inner shell underneath the outer shell at high pressure. The two shells are bonded, making Inmold helmets extremely stable and very light.
- Hi-EPS: All Inmold helmets have inner shells made of Hi-EPS (highly expanded polystyrene). This material consists of many microscopically small air chambers which effectively absorb the forces caused by an impact. In addition, Hi-EPS does not absorb water or sweat.
- Ceramic Shell: This is the outer shell of all Alpina helmets manufactured using the Inmold process. This lightweight material is extremely impact- and scratch-resistant, it contains UV stabilisers and is anti-static.
- Edge Protect: It is applied to the bottom edges of the helmet using Inmold technology, greatly enhancing safety in the event of a side impact and providing protection against damage in everyday use.
- Flash Light: An LED light that’s easy to install in the back of the helmet. It features three lighting options: rotating chain, constant light and flashing light.
- Run System Classic Slide: This adjustment system has been designed specially for children’s heads, providing a more secure grip with an additional sliding headband inside the helmet.
- Ergomatic: Ergomatic is a non-twist adjustment mechanism with several settings selectable one-handed. It cannot come open in case of a crash.
- Custom Fit System: The angle of the neck support can be adjusted produce a perfect fit at the rear of the head.
- Y-Clip: The Y-Clip connects the front and rear straps beneath the ear. Fine adjustments are quick and extremely easy to make.
- Fly Net: For protection against insect bites the front vents of some models are fitted with a mesh lining.
- Shield Protect: The detachable shield provides protection against dirt splash as well as direct sunlight.
- Reflector: Kids get themselves noticed at night or in gloomy conditions thanks to the reflective straps and stickers.
Recommended glasses: Alpina Flexxy Girl
For a perfect fit, the Run System Classic Slide, which can be adapted to the head in three dimensions, ensures a high degree of comfort and protection.
The low weight is due to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS. This results in a solid surface connection, which is responsible for a very sturdy design. In addition, the edges are finished with the polycarbonate Edge Protect shell.
The air vents are strategically positioned to keep the sun’s rays away from the head while simultaneously ensuring excellent ventilation.
The rear of the bicycle helmet is designed to be flat, increasing comfort when sitting in the child seat or trailer.
The reflectors and the Multi-Fit Light integrated in the rear ensure high visibility at dusk or at night.
There are no reviews yet.