The SWING is a legend. Both in cycling and on the track.
The most popular eyewear of the 80s is still here. And rightly so. The unique design, functionality and high lens quality are age-old indicators of quality – and also the recipe for success for each new pair of goggles. The SWING is back as the 5W1NG.
Features of the 5W1NG CM+
- 2 component design: Comfortable fit and wearability due to stable frames, with soft arm tips and/or nose pads
- Cold Flex: The glasses can be perfectly adjusted with malleable temple ends and nose pads
- adaptable nosepads: Cold-shapeable nose padding fits any nose shape
- side protection: Side shields protect against wind and glare from light projections on glaciers and in the mountains
- adjustable inclination: Adjustable arm angle to fit to your face
- perforations on the upper edge of the lens provide great ventilation
Lens technology of the 5W1NG CM+
- Ceramic: The ceramic material lenses are break-proof and offer 100% protection
- Hydrophobic Lens: Clear vision thanks to water-repellent, stain-resistant nanostructure on the lens
- Mirror: The reflective surface reflects infrared rays
- Fogstop: fogstop-coating makes it impossible for moisture droplets to form a covering layer
Delivery includes: 1 lens cleaning cloth & 1 glasses case
There are no reviews yet.