For a cool head, maximum comfort and tons of fun on long bike rides
Athletic, dynamic yet downscaled, clean. The ALPINA PARANA is a touring bike helmet for sporty cyclists with high standards for their own style and safety.
Features of the Parana
- Inmold Tec: Inmold helmets are made by fusing the inner shell underneath the outer shell at high pressure. The two shells are bonded, making Inmold helmets extremely stable and very light.
- Hi-EPS: All Inmold helmets have inner shells made of Hi-EPS (highly expanded polystyrene). This material consists of many microscopically small air chambers which effectively absorb the forces caused by an impact. In addition, Hi-EPS does not absorb water or sweat.
- Ceramic Shell: This is the outer shell of all Alpina helmets manufactured using the Inmold process. This lightweight material is extremely impact- and scratch-resistant, it contains UV stabilisers and is anti-static.
- Edge Protect: It is applied to the bottom edges of the helmet using Inmold technology, greatly enhancing safety in the event of a side impact and providing protection against damage in everyday use.
- Run System Ergo Flex+: This system also has the head rests for pressure distribution plus the new, easier-to-use adjustment wheel at the back of the helmet. Both elements are made of plastic.
- Ergomatic: Ergomatic is a non-twist adjustment mechanism with several settings selectable one-handed. It cannot come open in case of a crash.
- Custom Fit System: The angle of the neck support can be adjusted produce a perfect fit at the rear of the head.
- Y-Clip: The Y-Clip connects the front and rear straps beneath the ear. Fine adjustments are quick and extremely easy to make.
- Fly Net: For protection against insect bites the front vents of some models are fitted with a mesh lining.
- Shield Protect: The detachable shield provides protection against dirt splash as well as direct sunlight.
- Antibacterial Interior: Pads are made of a special material to reduce the build-up of bacteria and prevent odour caused by sweat.
Recommended glasses: Alpina Nylos HR
Thanks to the Hi-EPS and inmold construction, the ALPINA PARANA is very lightweight while also protecting the head in the event of an impact.
The proven ALPINA fit ensures that the bike helmet fits perfectly and does not slip and or pinch. With the adjustable Run System Ergo Flex+, the bike helmet can be adjusted individually to the head. The system is lightweight and delicate yet robust.
The dynamically designed helmet not only creates a light and modern look, but also ensures that the head is well ventilated. This provides a cool head, maximum comfort and tons of fun on long bike rides.
There are no reviews yet.