Bike helmet for kids and youths
The inmold construction, fly screen, plenty of ventilation openings and the high-quality adjustment system make the helmet safe and comfortable to wear.
Features of the Pico
- Inmold Tec: Inmold helmets are made by fusing the inner shell underneath the outer shell at high pressure. The two shells are bonded, making Inmold helmets extremely stable and very light.
- Hi-EPS: All Inmold helmets have inner shells made of Hi-EPS (highly expanded polystyrene). This material consists of many microscopically small air chambers which effectively absorb the forces caused by an impact. In addition, Hi-EPS does not absorb water or sweat.
- Ceramic Shell: This is the outer shell of all Alpina helmets manufactured using the Inmold process. This lightweight material is extremely impact- and scratch-resistant, it contains UV stabilisers and is anti-static.
- Run System Ergo Flex+: This system also has the «head rests» for pressure distribution plus the new, easier-to-use adjustment wheel at the back of the helmet. Both elements are made of plastic.
- Ergomatic: Ergomatic is a non-twist adjustment mechanism with several settings selectable one-handed. It cannot come open in case of a crash.
- Custom Fit System: The angle of the neck support can be adjusted produce a perfect fit at the rear of the head.
- Y-Clip: The Y-Clip connects the front and rear straps beneath the ear. Fine adjustments are quick and extremely easy to make.
- Fly Net: For protection against insect bites the front vents of some models are fitted with a mesh lining.
- Shield Protect: The detachable shield provides protection against dirt splash as well as direct sunlight.
- LED light (optionally): Helmet can be combined with the optionally available LED light
Recommended glasses: Alpina Luzy
The built-in visor on the ALPINA PICO is particularly striking, offering protection from direct sunlight and extra safety in the event of a fall. Three ventilation openings are integrated into it to prevent heat build-up. Another twelve ventilation openings ensure that the head is well ventilated, even on especially hot days.
Fly screens on the front keep insects from wandering into the helmet.
The Run System Ergo Flex+ provides comfort and optimal adjustment possibilities. The light and delicate design clings evenly to the head and thus increases protection.
The Run System can be adjusted by means of a fine ratchet system. Thanks to the inmold construction, with which the Hi-EPS inner shell under the outer shell is foamed under high pressure and heat, the ALPINA PICO FLASH is lightweight yet secure.
There are no reviews yet.