Bigger, lighter, better, RAM
The new enduro goggles from ALPINA are a visual highlight. The unique design, the modern style and the lightness in both design and weight make the ALPINA RAM more than just a pair of performance goggles. Men and women will want to be seen in the ALPINA RAM.
Features of the RAM HR HM+
- 2 component design: Comfortable fit and wearability due to stable frames, with soft arm tips and/or nose pads
- Adaptable nosepad: Adjustable Nose Pads to ensure an optimum fit for any with or shape of nose
- Optimized Airflow: Improved vision and protection from draughts thanks to strongly domed lenses and a targeted airflow management that prevents lenses from fogging up
Lens technology of the RAM HR HM+
- 100% UV-A, -B, -C-protection
- Hicon: Hicon has the property to increase contrasts significantly. With the specially tinted lens you can see more clearly and better in diffuse light conditions.
- Mirror: Mirror is a multi-coated mirrored lens. They provide protection from harsh glares and infrared light. Mirror is also a style element.
- Fogstop: fogstop-coating makes it impossible for moisture droplets to form a covering layer
The ALPINA RAM HM+ half frame glasses are equipped with the Hicon technology. Hicon significantly increases contrast, makes colours appear richer and provides sharper vision. This allows the eyes to remain focussed for longer so that they are less strained and perform better in crucial moments.
With the malleable nose pads, the ALPINA RAM can be optimally adjusted to any nose. Together with the rubber-coated headband, it ensures that the sports glasses sit comfortably and securely.
There are no reviews yet.