The Alpina S-Way QV Glasses have a large spherical panorama lens and thus offer an enormous field of vision with maximum protection. This makes them an all-round goggle that is suitable for any sport.
With the inlinable and deformable temples, the sunglasses can be individually adapted to the shape of the face. Thanks to the mirroring, infrared rays are reflected, 100% UV protection is given. Best view. Best protection. At any time. This is what the Alpina S-Way QV glasses offer.
Features of the Alpina S-Way QV Glasses
- 2-component design: Comfortable fit and high wearing comfort due to a stable frame with soft temple tips and/or nose pads.
- Adjustable temples: Precise fit to the face due to an adjustable inclination of the temples
- Adjustable nose pads: Precise fit to any nose shape due to cold formable nose pads
Lens technology of the Alpina S-Way QV glasses
- 100% UV protection: 100% UV-A, -B, -C protection
- Cold Flex: With cold deformable temple tips and nose wings, the glasses can be optimally adapted to any nose shape
- Decentered Lenses: Clear, distortion-free view through decentered lenses
- Fogstop: The Fogstop coating on the inside of the lens ensures a fog-free view
- Hydrophobic Lens: Clear vision thanks to a water- and dirt-repellent nanostructure on the lens.
- Mirror: Mirrored lens reflects infrared rays
- Optimized Airflow: Improved vision and protection from drafts thanks to strongly curved lenses and targeted airflow guidance that prevents the lenses from fogging up.
- QuattroVarioflex: QV combines the high-contrast lens technology with polarizing filter (Quattroflex) with a self-tinting lens (Varioflex). The lens filters out disturbing reflections and optimally adjusts the tint to the light conditions (photochromic). It covers the protection levels Cat. 1 to 3.
There are no reviews yet.