The Twist Five HR S HM+ offers you a new visual experience for your sport.
The Twist Five HR S HM+ half-frame glasses for narrow faces are equipped with a Hicon lens that lets you see more contrasts during sports. The Twist Five can be individually adjusted via inclinable temples and cold-formable nose pads.
Features of the Twist five HR S HM+
- 2 component design: Comfortable fit and wearability due to stable frames, with soft arm tips and/or nose pads
- Adjustable inclination: The strap’s three angle levels optimise the fit to the face and the intended purpose.
- Adaptable nosepad: Adjustable Nose Pads to ensure an optimum fit for any with or shape of nose
- Optimized Airflow: Improved vision and protection from draughts thanks to strongly domed lenses and a targeted airflow management that prevents lenses from fogging up
- Optical glazing: Glasses with Optical Glazing make optical glazing with corrective lenses possible. The possible optical lens range is about -4.0 dpt to +4.0.
- Small size: Women and young people often have slim faces and Alpina offers the right sports sunglasses for them as well.
Lens technology of the Twist five HR S HM+
- 100% UV-A, -B, -C-protection
- Hicon: Hicon has the property to increase contrasts significantly. With the specially tinted lens you can see more clearly and better in diffuse light conditions.
- Mirror: Mirror is a multi-coated mirrored lens. They provide protection from harsh glares and infrared light. Mirror is also a style element.
- Fogstop: fogstop-coating makes it impossible for moisture droplets to form a covering layer
There are no reviews yet.