It protects and protects and protects – the Alpina Twist Five S HR V Glasses is one of the best-selling sports glasses on the market. And not without reason: since its introduction, it has set standards in terms of wearing comfort, fit and design.
The half-frame version Twist Five S HR V is equipped with the high-end Varioflex technology. This gives it an enormous range of use and makes it the outstanding sports eyewear for any light and weather conditions.
The adjustable temples allow the glasses to be individually adapted to the shape of the face. The small version fits narrow faces perfectly. The Twist Five S HR V is the perfect goggle – for any weather, for any sport.
Features of the Alpina Twist Five S HR V Glasses
- 2-component design: Pleasant fit and high wearing comfort due to a stable frame with soft temple tips and/or nose pads
- Adjustable temples: Precise adaptation to the face due to an adjustable inclination of the temples
- Adjustable nose pads: Precise adjustment to any nose shape due to cold formable nose pads
- Goggle Pouch Included: Packaging including Mircofiber bag for cleaning the lenses
- Spectacle width 134mm
Lens technology of the Alpina Twist Five S HR V Glasses
- 100% UV protection: 100% UV-A, -B, -C protection
- Decentered Lenses: Clear, distortion-free view through decentered lenses
- Fogstop: The Fogstop coating on the inside of the lens ensures a fog-free view
- Varioflex: Varioflex technology optimally adjusts the lens tint to the light conditions (photochromic)The lenses adapt the tint optimally to the light conditions (photochromic). They cover the protection levels cat. 1 to 3.
There are no reviews yet.