The helmet for your next enduro experience
The Alpina Anzana is an entry-level enduro helmet that still offers a number of top features – for maximum fun on the trail.
Features of the Anzana
- Inmold Tec: Inmold helmets are made by fusing the inner shell underneath the outer shell at high pressure. The two shells are bonded, making Inmold helmets extremely stable and very light.
- Hi-EPS: All Inmold helmets have inner shells made of Hi-EPS (highly expanded polystyrene). This material consists of many microscopically small air chambers which effectively absorb the forces caused by an impact. In addition, Hi-EPS does not absorb water or sweat.
- Ceramic Shell: This is the outer shell of all Alpina helmets manufactured using the Inmold process. This lightweight material is extremely impact- and scratch-resistant, it contains UV stabilisers and is anti-static.
- Edge Protect: It is applied to the bottom edges of the helmet using Inmold technology, greatly enhancing safety in the event of a side impact and providing protection against damage in everyday use.
- Run System Ergo+: A light and robust adjustment system with an easy to use adjustment wheel.
- Ergomatic: Ergomatic is a non-twist adjustment mechanism with several settings selectable one-handed. It cannot come open in case of a crash.
- Custom Fit System: The angle of the neck support can be adjusted produce a perfect fit at the rear of the head.
- Y-Clip: The Y-Clip connects the front and rear straps beneath the ear. Fine adjustments are quick and extremely easy to make.
- Fly Net: For protection against insect bites the front vents of some models are fitted with a mesh lining.
- Shield Protect: The detachable shield provides protection against dirt splash as well as direct sunlight.
- Antibacterial Interior: Pads are made of a special material to reduce the build-up of bacteria and prevent odour caused by sweat.
Recommended glasses: Alpina 5W1NG CM+
The ANZANA is priced in the enduro entry-level range. Nevertheless, it is equipped with top features from ALPINA’s technology box and so offers an excellent price-performance ratio.
Above all, the high-quality Run System Ergo Plus guarantees optimal grip. With its fine adjustment, it fits any head perfectly. In addition, the height of the adjustment system can be adjusted via the Custom Fit System. This results in a secure fit and optimal protection.
The outer shell of the helmet is made of a robust polycarbonate plate, which is thermally connected to the Hi-EPS in the inmold procedure. This results in a solid surface connection, which creates extra stability.
Thanks to the ‘Made in Germany’ quality, the highest degree of production quality is also guaranteed.
The ANZANA’s equipment list also includes the large visor, which protects the field of vision, an antibacterial and washable padding for a high level of comfort and a fly screen in the front ventilation openings.
You are perfectly prepared for your next enduro experience thanks to the new ALPINA ANZANA.
There are no reviews yet.