Modern design, maximum protection
The new glacier goggles from ALPINA: SKYWALSH. Modern design, maximum protection. The glass with protection level 4 and the coverage on the sides make the ALPINA SKYWALSH a pair of glacier goggles without compromises. Only the peak is the limit.
Features of the Skywalsch CM+
- 2 component design: Comfortable fit and wearability due to stable frames, with soft arm tips and/or nose pads
- Side protection: Covers embedded in the frame prevent eye damage due to scattered light entering from the sides on glaciers and at high altitudes in the mountains.
- Optimized Airflow: Improved vision and protection from draughts thanks to strongly domed lenses and a targeted airflow management that prevents lenses from fogging up
Lens technology of the Skywalsch CM+
- Mirror: Mirror is a multi-coated mirrored lens. They provide protection from harsh glares and infrared light. Mirror is also a style element.
- Ceramic: Ceramic – the base material of all ALPINA glasses – provides 100% UV protection.
- Fogstop: Fogstop coating of the lenses effectively prevents fogging.
The ALPINA SKYWALSH CM+ is equipped with a ceramic lens that provides 100% protection from UV rays and even reaches glacier standard with protection level 4.
Shutters on the straps prevent scattered light from coming in through the side – an essential safety feature in the mountains and on glaciers in order to prevent eye damage.
The 2 component design ensures the glacier glasses fit well and are comfortable to wear. The hard rims are robust and lend stability to the ALPINA SKYWALSH, the soft, rubber-coated strap ends and nose pads make it comfortable to wear the glasses.
There are no reviews yet.