Alpine tours, climbs, flowing trails and technical passages.
The Alpina Stan Mips Helmet is a helmet for alpine tours, climbs, flowing trails and technical passages. The MTB helmet is optimally ventilated and comes with MIPS, an additional safety feature. The Inmold construction of the MTB helmet is safe and lightweight. MIPS can minimize rotational forces in case of a fall.
When biking, sweat is a badge of honor: for performance, strength and courage. The STAN MIPS helmet does not want to take this award away from you, but wants to cool your head as long as possible and sustainably with a specially designed helmet ventilation. An optimised fit and a wide range of adjustment options as well as other comfort features ensure maximum wearing comfort.
Features of the Alpina Stan Mips Helmet
- Inmold Tec: Inmold helmets are made by fusing the inner shell underneath the outer shell at high pressure. The two shells are bonded, making Inmold helmets extremely stable and very light.
- Hi-EPS: All Inmold helmets have inner shells made of Hi-EPS (highly expanded polystyrene). This material consists of many microscopically small air
- Edge Protect: It is applied to the bottom edges of the helmet using Inmold technology, greatly enhancing safety in the event of a side impact and providing protection against damage in everyday use.chambers which effectively absorb the forces caused by an impact. In addition, Hi-EPS does not absorb water or sweat.
- Ceramic Shell: This is the outer shell of all Alpina helmets manufactured using the Inmold process. This lightweight material is extremely impact- and scratch-resistant, it contains UV stabilisers and is anti-static.
- MIPS: MIPS provides extra protection against brain injuries that can be caused by rotational movements in an impact.
- Run System Ergo Flex MIPS: The combination of Run System ERGO FLEX and MIPS offers many advantages: perfect adjustment including height adjustment, comfort and safety.
- Ergomatic: Ergomatic: is a non-twist adjustment mechanism with several settings selectable one-handed. It cannot come open in case of a crash.
- Custom Fit System: The angle of the neck support can be adjusted produce a perfect fit at the rear of the head.
- Y-Clip: The Y-Clip connects the front and rear straps beneath the ear. Fine adjustments are quick and extremely easy to make.
- Fly Net: For protection against insect bites the front vents of some models are fitted with a mesh lining.
- Shield Protect: The detachable shield provides protection against dirt splash as well as direct sunlight.
- Antibacterial Interior: Pads are made of a special material to reduce the build-up of bacteria and prevent odor caused by sweat.
Note: Weight according to manufacturer for helmet size M. Helmet size corresponds to head circumference.
There are no reviews yet.